SMiLES | SMiLiNG | FOLLOW MY BLOG!
note about owner extra tag

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life. Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
Eunice G. Del Castillo
Sunday, 29 May 2011 | 2 comments

Eunice G. del Castillo or Eunice Geronimo del Castillo is my real name. My nick name is NICE but I want you to call me NISZKE or NIZ. I'm Half-Spanish and Half-Filipino. I'm a Born again Christian. I love God more than anything in my life. I will serve Him forever!! I'm a child of God and I'm here to serve him. WE/ALL of us is a CHILD OF GOD, and we should be PROUD of that.


I like a lot of stuffs specially cute small stuff toys, haha. I like dancing and playing piano. I also want singing but I don't have a nice voice, haha. I enjoy listening to Christian Musics, Pop, and Love songs. I like arts and when I'm bored I just like doodling all day.


I start blogging when I was 10 years old. My brother introduce me the blogging world and I really like sharing my opinions, ideas and expressing my feelings here. I like playing with HTML codes, CSS and Javascripts. I also want photography and web designing.

When it comes to my physical appearance... I'm not that tall and I'm not that short, I think my height is between 5'4-5'5?? I'm not sure about that and I'm a skinny person but I like too eat a lot. My hair is long and Brown. My eyes are big and brown. My skin is not that fair.

I like to eat chocolates, specially KISSES!! haha, and I like TOBLERONE. I also like Junk Foods like piatos, potato chips, V cut. I also like to eat vegetables but I don't eat all kinds of vegetables. uhhh.. I think I like everything in this world and they are too many to mention, haha.

I'm not that smart, I like math but I KNOW MATH HATES ME!! haha. I have a lot of imperfections, I know I'm not perfect but I always try my best for everything. I'm not that good in speaking in English, and I know some of my grammars are wrong, CORRECT ME if you see that my grammar is wrong.

Till here....haha, I just introduce my self here :) Have a nice day bloggers!! Gonna blog hop later :D