|
note
about
owner
extra
tag
|
Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I
blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life.
Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I
blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life.
Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
This blog is my personal blog and sometimes I post something that will inspire others. I like posting more about God and My self here. I also post some of my works here.
I speak English and Filipino here.
DESIGNER: ME! NISZKE :)
OTHER CODES:
<3 :3 >.<
HOSTS: Blogger and Photobucket :)
NAME: NISZKE
AGE: 15 yrs. old
BIRTHDAY: January 27, 1996
COUNTRY: PHILIPPINES
I'm an ARMY OF GOD! I love God more than anything. I am a Born Again Christian. I start blogging when I was 10 yrs. old.
I like wasting my time in reading the Bible, Praying for others, Sitting in the front of my computer/laptop, taking pictures, watching movies, playing piano, downloading mp3 and movies,
Making Blogskins, Blog hopping, Making different doodles, and making friends with strangers.
New BlogSkin!! A simple skin
I made a new skin yesterday and submitted it on blogskin.com. This is just a simple skin. The colors that you will see in my skin is VIOLET, and DARK BLUE GREEN. The codes in the skin that I made is like mine, I just change the colors and made it a 2 columns. And the picture on the sidebar is my niece. haha, she is so cute!! That's why I put her face in my sidebar. Here's her picture below.
Her name is Kyra, she's 3 years old now, I think, in that picture, she is just 2 years old. She really has a pretty face. I really love this baby.