SMiLES | SMiLiNG | FOLLOW MY BLOG!
note about owner extra tag

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life. Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
You just need to be yourself in blogging
Tuesday, 31 May 2011 | 0 comments

Sometimes others judge us in the way we are blogging. There is a good way to judge us and there is a bad way to judge us.I like it when someone is judging me in good way and appreciating my works, but then I don't hate those persons who judge in a bad way. I respect every comments, every words that they are saying about me or about my blog.

In blogging, you need to express your feelings. You need to share your ideas. You need to share your works. You need to be unique. You just need to be yourself. You don't need to spread hate to everyone, you don't need to hate someone here. You know, blogging is like a group of people supporting each other and appreciating each other. We are not here to hate each other, A real blogger is the one who shows his love to everyone. A real blogger is the one who share his stories about his life and tell something that he learn about his life. We are not here to make stories about those persons that we hate.

You know, you don't need to hate someone. Sometimes we hate someone because we are jealous, insecure or we find something wrong about their attitude. We don't need to hate..... Let's just get inspired in what those persons do or talk to them in a nice way, in the way that they will not see that you are angry, the way that they will see that you are concern about them or you love their works. Everyone of us has a talent, a talent to share, so why don't we just share it in a good way? express it in the way that others will see our own uniqueness. Everyone of us is a special person, Don't be shy in shouting out or showing those special thing in our life. Let's just support each other, let's appreciate each other, let's respect each other.

Let's be proud in the things that we have in our lives, let's be thankful in the blessings that God gave us. It's a nice feeling if someone appreciates you or love you by the way that you are blogging, USE those appreciations and love that others are showing to you. Don't stop in blogging if you really like it. Don't stop in sharing if you really want to share.

Make your dreams in reality, Never stop just because of those struggles that you're experiencing.
Smile always.... God is always their for you.. I know that..
and I can be your friend, just don't be shy to talk to me, I'm always here for everyone.