SMiLES | SMiLiNG | FOLLOW MY BLOG!
note about owner extra tag

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life. Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
Growing Closer to God Together
Wednesday, 8 June 2011 | 2 comments

Hi! Before I talk about the title of this post, I just want to tell that I changed my blog url and my blog's colors. And now my blog title is I AM AN ARMY OF GOD! As a teenager, I want to inspire or I want to share to others in what I am doing in my life, As a Christian I'm focused in what God wants me to do in this last of the last days.

K..Let's start talking about the title of this post. Going to church or Bible studies is sometimes the last thing we want to do in our busy lives. When we have to balance that with club meetings, practices, and homework, it can seem pretty low on our list of priorities. However, if we want to be successful at all of those other things, then it may in fact be the most important that we do each week.

Our walk with God should touch every area of our lives. If we have parts of ourselves that are shut off to Him, then they may be more of stumbling block in the end than something which helps us build a solid future. We have to encourage one another and hold each other accountable so that we can grow into the fullness of what God has planned for us.

But you can't do that if your church or Bible study group is more of social gathering than family, or is something you attend only when you are not busy with something else. If you don't go to these meetings with the purpose of growing closer to Jesus and the other members of the group each time you meet, then it is not what God intended it to be, but only another social club.

To be real with God, you have to be real with others in your church whether you are in the church building, at school, or dong something together just for fun.