|
note
about
owner
extra
tag
|
Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I
blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life.
Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. You are free to click the navigation above to know more about me and my blog and my other stuffs here. So if you don't like the way I
blog, you are free to click the exit button. I don't mind anyway, I just want to blog and to share what I learn in my everyday life.
Don't forget to leave a tag! I will visit back if you will leave a tag or a comment on my blog if I'm on line. I speak English and Filipino here. Have a nice day. God Bless you.
BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
This blog is my personal blog and sometimes I post something that will inspire others. I like posting more about God and My self here. I also post some of my works here.
I speak English and Filipino here.
DESIGNER: ME! NISZKE :)
OTHER CODES:
<3 :3 >.<
HOSTS: Blogger and Photobucket :)
NAME: NISZKE
AGE: 15 yrs. old
BIRTHDAY: January 27, 1996
COUNTRY: PHILIPPINES
I'm an ARMY OF GOD! I love God more than anything. I am a Born Again Christian. I start blogging when I was 10 yrs. old.
I like wasting my time in reading the Bible, Praying for others, Sitting in the front of my computer/laptop, taking pictures, watching movies, playing piano, downloading mp3 and movies,
Making Blogskins, Blog hopping, Making different doodles, and making friends with strangers.
Never stop making your dreams in reality
I get this pictures from the commercial of pantene "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_15gXM0q7o"
You know, It's a nice feeling when your dreams come true. It's a nice feeling when you work hard for the things that you want.
This video is full of emotions, I really feel the sadness and the happiness of a girl who dreamed to be a violinist. I also dreamed to be violinist but until now, The only instrument that I know to play is Piano and I know, someday I will know how to play violin too.
The only thing that I learn about this commercial?
Never stop believing in yourself. Just try and try until that dream come true. :)